Initial concept, research, UX Designs and mockups (on Google slides) for a central web resource that brings together useful quality information and bookings for a niche interest area – serious/ elite runner holidays (eg trail running and endurance holidays). Concept, UX Designs, wireframes and prototype. (Personal) project – work in progress (October 2018).
- Concept is to put trusted, quality information on serious runner news and holidays in one central place, and make it simple to make informed bookings
- Site aims to be specialised centre of knowledge for running holidays
- Search for runners holidays, make bookings, be a provider – plus add holidays
- Community feedback and comments act as quality watchdog (as in Trip Advisor)
- Expert/ elite reviews/ news articles